The Crimson is Miami hot, a spectacular addition to the waterfront on Biscayne Bay. Eighteen stories splashed with South Beach colors, surrounded by water, boardwalks and lush tropical landscaping. This is Miami style. This is a tropical paradise. This is architectural design that redefines warm weather living. There are 90 one and two bedroom residential units in the tower, many have water views and all have large terraces or balconies for outdoor entertaining.
The breathtaking amenity area at The Crimson is located on the 8th floor. Called “The C Club” it features a landscaped promenade sundeck, large swimming pool, hot tub and outdoor/indoor mini-theatre. This is a private club for residents and their guests to celebrate the Miami lifestyle while enjoying spectacular poolside days. Additionally, there is a fully-equipped gym, lounge, business centre and cybercafé on the mezzine floor.
The Crimson is located in Edgewater, Miami’s hottest new district, with shops, restaurants, cafes, and clubs all nearby. It’s a short drive to the I-95, US-1 and to the Julie Tuttle and Venetian Causeways that connect mainland Miami to Miami Beach.
Between The Crimson and it’s neighbor, Icon Bay, the hugely-successful Related Group development, is a beautiful art park featuring quiet areas and sculptures by well-known artists.
Living at The Crimson is all about living well. And it’s yours to enjoy. The spectacular architectural design of The Crimson was inspired by the Florida sunshine, Miami style and the buildings stunning waterfront location. Designed by IDEA Architects, The Crimson is a landmark building in a landmark setting. The design details are beautiful and remarkable. From the soaring double-height entry to its sculptural extended elements of the balconies, to the bright splashes of color that punctuate the exterior facades, to its unparalled precision of form and function. The Crimson will transform the life and lifestyle of residents.
The Crimson, defines the spirit and vitality of Miami and the essence of living well.
- Adjacent to the Sculpture Park with water features in the bay
- Business Center
- Concierge service
- Cyber Cafe
- Eco-Friendly technology, Silver Leed certified building
- Fitness center
- Minutes from the Miami Beach, Downtown, Design District and a short drive to I-95
- Movie theater
- Ninety (90) residences over 19 floors
- Unique "C" club is a private club for residents only featuring a landscaped promenade sundeck, large swimming pool, hot tub and indoor/outdoor mini-theater
- Each residence comes with 1 parking garage and storage locker directly in front of the parking space (additional parking and storage is available for purchase)
- Each apartment is separately metered for water
- All apartments have spacious terraces
- Apartments available with unobstructed water views to the bay and spectacular city views
- Ceilings Heights (9’4" to 11'4")
- European design fixtures in kitchen and bath
- Glass tile kitchen backsplash
- Italian Cabinetry Design
- Maintenance fees are approximately $ 0.50 psf.
- Penthouse apartments include a private rooftop terrace with Jacuzzi
- Quartz countertops
- Spacious closets
- Townhomes on the ground floor