From spacious family homes to upscale condominiums to charming beachside apartments – we will find you the right rental at the right price.
The Grand & Associates Realty specializes in both furnished and unfurnished rentals, and can arrange for either a short-term or long-term lease. Through our network of realtors, condominium associations and landlords, we have access to rentals opportunities that may not be advertised.
The rental process begins by contacting one of our realtors for a consultation. They will determine what type of rental property you are looking for, the number of bedrooms and bathrooms you require, the neighborhoods you prefer, and the amenities you desire. Our realtors will then conduct searches, contact other realtors and landlords, and arrange for you to see properties.
We will guide you through the process of submitting a Contract to Lease and negotiating price, repair work, move-in date and other terms and conditions. If the Contract to Lease is accepted by the landlord, we will:
- Prepare a formal Lease Agreement
- Collect the necessary deposits
- Assist with any required building approval paperwork including rental applications, letters of reference, credit and background checks.
Prior to move-in, we will continue to work closely with you to guarantee a smooth move-in experience. We will:
- Ensure that any agreed upon repairs are completed in a satisfactory manner
- Confirm the move-in date with the landlord
- Advise you on making move-in arrangements such as reserving the elevator
- Provide you with door keys, mailbox keys, security cards or fobs
- Assist you with any other move-in issues such as parking and setting up utility accounts for phone, cable TV, Internet and electricity
The Grand & Associates Realty also leases and manages a variety of rental properties in Miami. If you choose to rent one of our managed units, your relationship with our firm will continue throughout the term of your lease – giving you ongoing peace of mind.